NVQ L2 CERTIFICATE
CONSTRUCTION & CIVIL ENGINEERING OPERATIONS
The Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Construction and Civil Engineering Operations (Construction) is for construction operatives in civil engineering who are responsible for either general construction operations or for reinstatement work.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
develop the technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding, and behaviours required to work in job roles such as construction operative, responsible for either general construction operations or for reinstatement work
demonstrate competence in the relevant job roles
gain recognition for existing skills and knowledge
achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
develop personal growth and engagement in learning.
We offer a nationwide service, made possible using our on-line portfolio Learning Assistant. Your NVQ will be assessed using the product of your work e.g. contract documents. Your knowledge will be assessed using professional discussion or written reflective account.
Course Content & Units
Pathway 1 – General Construction Group
A: Learners must complete all these units
1. Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
2. Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
3. Installing Maintaining and Removing Work Area Protection and Safety Equipment in the Workplace
Group B: Learners must complete one unit from this group
4. Placing and Finishing Non-specialist Concrete in the Workplace
5. Installing Drainage in the Workplace
Pathway 2 - Reinstatement
Group C: Learners must complete Unit 6 and then one more unit from the list of optional units
Industry Recognition & Benefits
This L2 Certificate qualifies the holder to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) blue card.
CSCS Card Information
You will apply directly to CSCS for your card after you receive your NVQ certificate through the post from us. Click the logo for more information
How much will my NVQ Level 2 cost?
This price includes assessment and training materials, the full training program online, Awarding Body (Pearson) registration/certification fees, ePortfolio registration and support and guidance throughout the qualification.
*Discounts may apply to multiple learners from the same company
*VAT is not applicable
How to apply for this course
Frequently asked questions
KIDDIES: 2-5 Yrs
First steps in establishing a solid foundation for future arts training for our young Stars!
HAPPY KIDDIES (Foundation Training)
- Season Registration (August - May) * to transition in Academy
- Semester Registration * to transition in Ignite Kids & Teens
- Program Schedules based on Level
YOUTH & TEENS: 6-16 Yrs
No matter what track you choose, an acclerated and rigorous Academy option, our a more relaxed recreational build your own schedule Ignite option, our award-winning Youth & Teen Programs will ensure your childs talents are defined and nurtured!
ACADEMY (Pre-Professional Training)
- Full Season Registration required (August - July)
- Program Schedules based on Level
- Full Spetrum of Training in Concert, Commercial, Competition & Industry prep Tools
- Performances, Workshops, Special Events
IGNITE Kids & Teens (Recreational Training)
- Semester registration options (Fall/Winter Sept-Dec);(Spring Jan-May);(Summer June-July)
- Pick Your Own Session of Classes
- One Performance per Semester
YOUNG ADULTS: 15 - 21 Yrs
Use our online Enquiry Form to request further information or for any questions you may have about this course and one of our team will get back to you shortly.
We also have a Chat facility on this website if you would like to talk to us now! Click the Chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Alternatively, please call or email us direct. Our Enquiry Form and contact details can be found by clicking the link below.
Accredited & Quality Assured by