NVQ L2 DIPLOMA
CLADDING OPERATIONS (CONSTRUCTION)
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Cladding Operations (Construction) is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in cladding operations. This NVQ provides formal recognition of practicing as a cladding operative and installing sheeting and cladding systems.
Course Content & Units
7 Units to be completed in total
All mandatory units to be completed:
1. Preparing Resources for the Installation of Sheeting and Cladding Materials on Roofs and Walls in the Workplace
2. Installing Sheeting and Cladding Systems on Roofs and Walls in the Workplace
3. Installing Sheeting and Cladding Rainwater Goods on Roofs and Walls in the Workplace
4. Confirming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
5. Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
6. Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
One optional unit to be completed:
7. Refurbishing Sheeting and Cladding on Roofs or Walls or Rainscreen Systems in the Workplace
8. Repairing Sheeting and Cladding Systems on Roofs and Walls (including Rainscreen) in the Workplace
9. Installing Solar Collectors to Roofs in the Workplace
10. Preparing and Operating Ergonomic Manipulating Machines to Lift and Transfer Loads in the Workplace
11. Preparing and Operating Scissor-type Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP) in the Workplace
12. Preparing and Operating Boom-type Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP) in the Workplace
13. Slinging and Hand Signalling the Movement of Suspended Loads in the Workplace
Industry Recognition & Benefits
This L2 Diploma qualifies the holder to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) blue card.
CSCS Card Information
You will apply directly to CSCS for your card after you receive your NVQ certificate through the post from us. Click the logo for more information
How much will my NVQ Level 2 cost?
This price includes assessment and training materials, the full training program online, Awarding Body (Pearson) registration/certification fees, ePortfolio registration and support and guidance throughout the qualification.
*Discounts may apply to multiple learners from the same company
*VAT is not applicable
How to apply for this course
Frequently asked questions
What are the payment terms?
50% to begin the NVQ process; followed by 50% upon completion.
What are the NVQ Entry Requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for the qualification; however, the potential learner must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
How long will my NVQ take to complete?
An assessment plan will be agreed during your Initial assessment/Induction and a planned end date agreed. However, we would expect your qualification to be complete within 12 and 24 weeks.
How is the NVQ qualification assessed?
During the Initial assessment your assessor will identify the most appropriate optional units and provide advice and guidance regarding the range of evidence required and agrees an assessment plan. Feedback regarding your progress will be provided in a variety of ways and your assessor will maintain regular contact by phone, text message and email.
Your assessor will provide sufficient support throughout the assessment process to ensure timely completion of your NVQ.
Use our online Enquiry Form to request further information or for any questions you may have about this course and one of our team will get back to you shortly.
We also have a Chat facility on this website if you would like to talk to us now! Click the Chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Alternatively, please call or email us direct. Our Enquiry Form and contact details can be found by clicking the link below.
Accredited & Quality Assured by