NVQ L2 DIPLOMA
TROWEL OCCUPATIONS (BRICKLAYING)
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Bricklaying) is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in bricklaying. This NVQ provides formal recognition of practicing as a bricklayer.
Course Content & Units
All mandatory units to be completed:
1. Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
2. Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
3. Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
4. Setting Out Masonry Structures in the Workplace
5. Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
Optional Units (select one unit from):
1. Erecting Masonry Cladding in the Workplace
2. Erecting Thin Joint Masonry Structures in the Workplace
3. Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
4. Maintaining Slate and Tile Roofing in the Workplace
5. Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structures in the Workplace
6. Producing Internal Solid Plastering Finishes in the Workplace
7. Producing External Solid Render Finishes in the Workplace
8. Installing Drainage in the Workplace
Industry Recognition & Benefits
This L2 Diploma qualifies the holder to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) blue card.
CSCS Card Information
You will apply directly to CSCS for your card after you receive your NVQ certificate through the post from us. Click the logo for more information
How much will my NVQ Level 2 cost?
This price includes assessment and training materials, the full training program online, Awarding Body (Pearson) registration/certification fees, ePortfolio registration and support and guidance throughout the qualification.
*Discounts may apply to multiple learners from the same company
*VAT is not applicable
How to apply for this course
Use our online Enquiry Form to request further information or for any questions you may have about this course and one of our team will get back to you shortly.
We also have a Chat facility on this website if you would like to talk to us now! Click the Chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Alternatively, please call or email us direct. Our Enquiry Form and contact details can be found by clicking the link below.
Accredited & Quality Assured by